Tochta 10 Year Limited Mattress Warranty
Yes, our mattresses are covered by a 10 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects including body impressions of greater than 1 1/2″.
Our mattresses are built with high density foams and latex to withstand the rigors of everyday use and should perform to the standards you expect, but if you believe your mattress has a defect, please contact TOCHTA at email@example.com, and we will work with you to get your mattress repaired.
Customer is responsible for return shipping charges to our location in Southern California. Your mattress will be repaired or replaced, at our discretion within 5 working days (not counting time for shipping). TOCHTA will cover the shipping charges to return your repaired mattress to you.
What the warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear of the mattress cover (including stains, soiling, & burns)
- Structural damage due to using improper foundation or support, or from jumping or walking on the bed
- Transportation or delivery costs
How to get the maximum life out of your mattress
- Use a protective mattress pad. Important to use one that stretches in order to allow maximum comfort from your matttress.
- TOCHTA mattresses are single sided mattress and do not need to be flipped, however it is important to rotate your mattress twice per year from end to end.
- Make sure your mattress is supported properly. A firm and sturdy base is best, unless you are using it in a hide-a-bed sofa sleeper.
- Do not dry clean. The chemicals in dry cleaning agents and spot removers may be harmful to the fabric or underlying materials. Mild soap and water may be applied lightly, but don’t ever soak a mattress.
- Do not remove the tag. The information on the label and tags will serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim. Removal of the law label will void the warranty.
- Don’t drag your mattress. Even for a short distance. The friction from dragging your mattress just a few inches could tear or burn a hole through the cover.
- Don’t jump or walk on your mattress, which could damage the cover or seams in your mattress, along with the possibility of injury to yourself or others.