Tochta 10 Year Limited Mattress Warranty
Yes, our mattresses are covered by a 10 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects including body impressions of greater than 1″.
Tochta mattresses are an American made product which are constructed with premium high density foams, the highest quality materials, and expert workmanship. If your mattress has a defect while under warranty, we will repair or replace it. If you believe your mattress has a defect, please contact TOCHTA at email@example.com, and we will work with you to get your mattress repaired.
Customer is responsible for return shipping charges to our location in Southern California. Your mattress will be repaired or replaced, at our discretion within 5 working days (not counting time for shipping). TOCHTA will cover the shipping charges to return your repaired mattress to you.
This warranty covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) greater than one inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the memory foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- If the mattress is deemed defective, Tochta shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- Tochta mattresses are designed for use on a firm, solid-surface, or adjustable bed base (mattress supports). This warranty is contingent and based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and acceptable mattress supports as noted above.
- The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
What the warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear of the mattress cover (including stains, soiling, & burns)
- Structural damage due to using improper foundation or support, or from jumping or walking on the bed
- Transportation or delivery costs to return the mattress to Tochta
- Normal increase of softness after a reasonable break-in period.
- Normal decrease of recovery after a reasonable break-in period.
- Mattress fabric due to normal wear and tear.
- Any stains. In fact, stains will void your warranty.
- Any mattress left compressed or in its unnatural position for more than 60 days
- Loose threads. Occasionally, you may find loose threads from tie-off stitches in the quilting or side panels of your mattress. This finding is normal and will not impact the longevity or performance of your mattress in any way.
- This limited warranty does not cover any normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the Tochta material, neither of which affect the performance or pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. Nor changes in the cooling properties of the mattress which may decrease over time with use and exposure to the environment.
- All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, stained or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
- This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from Tochta or an authorized dealer. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as-is” and “with all faults.”
- Proof of Original Purchase is required to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. You may contact Tochta’s Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get the maximum life out of your mattress
- Use a protective mattress pad. Important to use one that stretches in order to allow maximum comfort from your matttress.
- TOCHTA mattresses are single sided mattress and do not need to be flipped, however it is important to rotate your mattress twice per year from end to end.
- Make sure your mattress is supported properly. A firm and sturdy base is best, unless you are using it in a hide-a-bed sofa sleeper.
- Do not dry clean. The chemicals in dry cleaning agents and spot removers may be harmful to the fabric or underlying materials. Mild soap and water may be applied lightly, but don’t ever soak a mattress.
- Do not remove the tag. The information on the label and tags will serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim. Removal of the law label will void the warranty.
- Don’t drag your mattress. Even for a short distance. The friction from dragging your mattress just a few inches could tear or burn a hole through the cover.
- Don’t jump or walk on your mattress, which could damage the cover or seams in your mattress, along with the possibility of injury to yourself or others.